Just in case the guys need some extra pointers, Russian Standard and Cosabella have put together a men’s guide of top ten do’s and don’ts for Valentines Day.
Top 10 Do’s and Don’ts for Valentine’s Day
1. Do plan ahead for this special day to really surprise your Valentine.
2. Do complete the gift and set the mood with chocolates and candles. We suggest heart shaped chocolate cakes from Choco Bolo & scented candles from Santa Maria Novella, just down the street from Cosabella SoHo.
4. Do greet her at the door with a Russian Standard cocktail to start the night off right.
Red Negligee Cocktail
5. Don’t ever bring up your ex on this day…especially after you’ve had your Russian Standard.
6. Do consider making her a homemade dinner that will knock her socks off.
7. Don’t size down the lingerie to get brownie points. It’s better just to buy the right size than making her have to come in and exchange.
8. Don’t always go for the typical Valentine’s Day colors. Think about what colors look best on her.
9. Don’t wait until the last minute to buy, sizes and the top styles do sell out.
10. Don’t get hung up on price tags. Russian Standard is so affordable, that spending extra on fine Italian made lingerie won’t seem so bad.